TLTC ANGEL Log On
If you would like more help with any of your BV passwords, check out 2fix's password help site: Managing your Passwords.
Logging On to ANGEL
How do I log on?
There are two ways to navigate to the ANGEL login page:
- From the BVU homepage, go to the Students or Faculty page and click on My Courses (ANGEL) link in the eTOOLS menu.
- Or open a web browser and go to the ANGEL Homepage at http://lms.bvu.edu
- Type in your username and password in the Log On nugget (it will be the same as with Novell).
- Click the Log On button to enter ANGEL.
What is my password?
When you are logging into ANGEL, your Username is the same as for Novell (the first 4 letters of your last name followed by the first 3 letters of your first name).
- Example: the student username for "John Smith" would be "SmitJoh"
|Note: If you are not a student, your Username is slightly different. If you are a Staff member, your Username is your full last name and the first letter of your first name: SmithJ. If you are a member of the Faculty, your Username is only your full last name: Smith.|
Your Password is also the same as your Novell login.
What if I forget my password?
Your ANGEL, Novell and GroupWise passwords are the same and are initially set to your full BVU ID (the 99 or 98 number) and expires every 365 days. When your Novell password expires you will be prompted to change your password when you log in. If you would like to change your password before it expires follow the steps below.
- Log into Novell Identity Manager with your Novell username and password
- Click the Change Password link on the left side of the page
- Type in your old password, then type in and verify your new password and click Submit
If you forget your Novell password follow these steps.
- Go to Novell Identity Manager and click the Forgot Password link
- Type in your username and if multiple usernames are listed, select yours from the list
- Answer the challenge response questions you entered when you first used your Novell account and click Submit
- Type in a new password, retype the password to verify it, and click Submit
Who do I contact if I still have problems?
If you are having problems with ANGEL, contact BVU's 2FIX Help Desk at 712.749.2FIX (2349).
Let the person know what your problem is (no Novell account, don't know password, etc.) and s/he should be able to assist you in fixing the problem.