TLTC ANGEL Profile
Editing your Angel profile
- Log–in to Angel.
- Click on the Preferences button, then the Personal Information link.
Your information is divided by sections. You can choose to edit the information you provide at anytime, as well as control who is able to see the information you provide. There are three groups of settings: Name settings, Organizational settings, and Contact settings.
You can check the Advanced box at the top for additional options.
With the advanced settings, you can add more detail to your information, such as adding a middle name or title prefix under the Name Settings. You will also have the option to add additional phone numbers or an alternate address under the Contact Settings.
In the Name Settings, make sure your first and last name are correct. You can then add information about yourself to share with your professor and classmates. You can use the text editor buttons to change the font, size, and color of the text. For more information about the WYSIWYG editor, see the WYSIWYG editor helpguide.
|Note: Do NOT change the Viewable By setting for your name.|
Under Organizational Settings you can add a professional title.
Under Contact Settings you can add your e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address.
- WWW Settings—Add your e–mail address, homepage and a photo
- To add a photo, click the Add button next to the Photo URL field.
- Click the Browse button to locate the picture you want to upload. Only files with a .GIF or .JPG extension will be accepted.
- Then click the Upload Picture button.
You can also choose who is able to see your information.
To change this, go to the Viewable By dropdown menus in each section. In these menus, you will have options of you want your information to be visible to.
- Authenticated Guests—Everyone will have access to your profile information.
- Course/Group Mentors & Assistants—Only professors and course assistants will have access to your profile information.
- Course/Group Editors & Administrators—Only professors will have access to your profile information.
When you are done making changes, be sure to click Save.