Our student aid estimator allows for a more thorough evaluation. Your estimate will be prepared by our Financial Assistance staff and sent to you.
Please complete the appropriate form using the following information:
"Independent Student" Form
This is designed for U.S. citizens (or permanent residents) who are independent of their parents for support. Use this form if you can answer "yes" to one or more of the following statements:
- Were you born before January 1, 1991?
- As of today, are you married? (Answer "Yes" if you are separated but not divorced).
- At the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year, will you be working on a master's or doctorate program (such as an MA, MBA, MD, JD, PhD, EdD, or graduate certificate, etc.)?
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Do you have children who will receive more than half of their support from you between July 1, 2014, and June 30, 2015?
- When you were age 13 or older, were both your parents deceased, were you in foster care or were you a dependent/ward of the court?
- As of today, are you an emancipated minor as determined by a court in your state of legal residence?
- As of today, are you in legal guardianship as determined by a court in your state of legal residence?
- At any time on or after July 1, 2013, did your high school or school district homeless liaison determine that you were an unaccompanied youth who was homeless?
- At any time on or after July 1, 2013, did the director of an emergency shelter program funded by the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development determine that you were an unaccompanied youth who was homeless?
- At any time on or after July 1, 2013, did the director of a runaway or homeless youth basic center of transitional living program determine that you were an unaccompanied youth who was homeless or were self-supporting and at risk of being homeless?
Go to Independent Student Form
"Dependent Student" Form
If you cannot answer "yes" to any of the above statements, please select the "Dependent Student" form below.
Go to Dependent Student Form