Services for Online Course Designers
Designing an online course is a lot of work, but you don't have to do it alone. The BVU Reference Librarians, Jodie Morin and Jackie AlSaffar, can help you in the following ways:
- Identify library resources and services that we can offer to online students.
- Review or design research assignments for your class.
- Recommend electronic books, articles or web pages for your student's use.
- Create specific library tutorials or pathfinders to meet your student's researching needs.
- Determine copyright provisions for book chapters or journal articles that you want to load into your course and provide assistance in securing copyright permission.
- Purchase library materials needed to support your course.
We have a vested interest in advancing the information literacy skills of all BVU students. We also have many years of experience in working with BVU center students, so we are familiar with the needs and limitations our remote students experience. We encourage you to contact us if we can be of assistance to you!