- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum undergraduate college GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
Applicants who cannot meet this requirement may be considered for probationary admission status and may enroll in up to nine hours of graduate study at BVU. These applicants will be reviewed at that time and pending successful completion of these nine hours (at least a "B" in each course), may be granted full status.
- Submission of the online application form, including autobiographical essay.
- Three letters of recommendation. One from your principal, one from a colleague, and another from a reference of your choosing.
- Official transcripts from any institution attended as well as any graduate transcripts.
- Copy of a valid K-12 teaching certificate or license.