Admissions Requirements - Degree Completion
The Bachelor of Applied Studies program is for students who have completed an associate of science, associate of applied science, associate of applied arts or a comparable degree.
How to Apply
- Although personal interviews are not required, applicants are urged to confer with an advisor.
- Request that official transcript(s) from each college or university previously attended be sent to BVU. Without official transcripts and records, a student will not be allowed to register beyond the initial semester.
- Complete the BVU Degree Completion Application
- If you will be applying for financial assistance including student loans, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
- Students who have previously earned a B.A. or B.S. degree may be eligible to earn a second bachelor’s degree from Buena Vista University.
Let's not let any questions go unanswered. Ask us anything you'd like to know before making the decision to earn your bachelor's degree, and we'll show you the right path toward earning the degree you need.
BVU instructors genuinely care for and prepare their students by focusing on real-world problem solving skills and practical experiences that can be applied immediately in the workplace.
At BVU students work side-by-side with enrollment specialists to create a life balance and a personalized path toward success with a quality, affordable degree.
Our students frequently attend conferences and education-related programs hosted by BVU, as well as reap the benefits of our strong partnerships with local schools and Iowa’s Area Education Agencies.
WHY BVU IS FOR YOU
Apply to BVU
Now is your chance to make a difference in your life and advance your career.
Learn more about BVU and why thousands of alumni chose our programs.
Calculate your Financial Aid
See just how students complete a quality BVU degree. It's affordable!
Chat with Us
Let us know what questions you have and we'll connect right away.