TLTC ANGEL Password and Personal Information
User Profile: Passwords and Personal Information
How to I add and edit my profile information?
ANGEL has a feature which lets you enter personal information about yourself for faculty members and other students to see.
- Click on the Preferences icon on the left of your screen.
- Click Personal Information.
- You can choose who will be able to see your name from the Viewable By drop-down menu at the top.
- Enter your First and Last name into the appropriate spots.
- Add information about yourself in the About Me section. Some information that you may want to include could be your class year and major.
- If you want to format your About Me section, use the HTML Editor toolbar. This makes it easy to bold, underline, change the color of your text, and use other formatting options.
- In the Contact Settings you can add your e-mail address, phone number, and address.
- When you are done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
|Note: You can restrict who can see each piece of information in your profile. Click on the Viewable By drop-down menu next to the piece of information you want to restrict. Then choose the group you want your profile information to be visible to.|
How do I upload a photo?
You can make it easier for professors and other students to remember you by uploading a photo so they can put a face with a name.
- Scroll down to Contact Settings.
- Where it says Photo URL, click the Add button.
- A smaller window will appear with a blank space and a Browse button. Click Browse.
- Once you have selected your photo, click Upload Picture.
|Note: You will only be able to upload photos saved as a GIF or JPEG. Photos that will work will have a .gif or .jpg extension in the file name.|
How do I view other profiles?
- To view other profiles click on the Communication tab.
- Then click on Course Roster.
- Click on User Profile under the name of the person’s profile you wish to view.