TLTC LockDown Browser: Student View
Student Use of LockDown Browser
Before use, students must first download the browser.
Downloading LockDown Browser
- Install LockDown Browser through the following path: Start Menu >Computer >M drive (winapps) >Respondus >LockDown Browser (folder) >setup.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard.
|Note:Once you have completed the installation process, an icon will appear on the desktop. Click on it to begin using LockDown Browser. You can also find it in your Start Menu by typing Lockdown Browser into the search box.|
Using LockDown Browser
- Open LockDown Browser.
- Log in with your Novell/ANGEL username and password.
- In the present list, you will see all of the tests or quizzes through ANGEL which require use of LockDown Browser. Nothing else will show up
- Choose the appropriate test.
It should also be noted that you will not be able to copy, cut, paste, right-click, print screen, or access any other program while in LockDown Browser.