Each resident is responsible for the care, good order and cleanliness of his/her room and residence hall facilities.
- Permanent alterations to rooms including but not limited to painting or writing on the walls, ceilings or doors are prohibited. Damage to walls from hanging personal effects with Command strips, adhesives, or duct tape may result in fines for repair.
- University owned furniture may not be removed from the room.
- Safety devices installed in the rooms such as safety lighting; sprinklers; door closures; peep holes may not be disconnected, altered or disassembled.
- Storm windows and window screens must remain in place.
- Costs to repair any damage or conduct excessive cleaning necessary as the result of damage or neglect of the facilities will be assessed after check-out and upon final inspection by University staff.