ARTICLE VII. POLICIES AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
Acts of Dishonesty or Falsifying University Records
It is the expectation of the University that students are honest, cooperative and forthcoming when questioned by University officials on any subject. Violations of this policy include but are notlimited to:
- Falsifying, forging, altering, causing the alteration of, or furnishing false information (written or oral) on, or relative to, University records, or to University officials.
- Falsifying, forging, altering, causing the alteration of, or furnishing false information related to identification cards, excused absences, parking permits, transcripts, computer records, or other University documents.
- Unauthorized possession or use of University records, documents, instruments, or property (e.g. identification cards, keys).
- Providing false or misleading information to Campus Security or Residence Life, or to any University official or office.
- Providing false or misleading information during student misconduct proceedings.
- Misrepresenting ownership of university or private property (e.g. selling textbooks, I-Pads, laptops as an authorized owner/seller).