Intramural sports are a great way to stay active, meet friends and explore a new interest. BV offers a variety of activities for students and faculty to engage in some friendly competition. Choose from flag football, 5-on-5 basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, 3-on-3 basketball, futsal, racquetball, softball, sand volleyball, tennis, pool, ping pong, bean bags and more.
Policies for Intramural Sports
1. Participation in intramural sports is open to all BVU students, faculty and staff.
2. All participants must register for sports online at www.imleagues.com/BVU by the deadline posted.
3. Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Championship t-shirts will be awarded to the winning team or individual in each league.
5. All updates to games and locations will be posted on Twitter and Facebook.
6. The Director of Recreation Services has the authority to revoke privileges for individuals who display inappropriate behavior and/or failure to follow the rules.
Upcoming Intramural Events:
Sand Volleyball Tournament - Winner - Defending Champs
- Sunday, August 31
- 2-5 pm
- Register by August 31 at imleagues.com
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- September 9 through October 9
- Register by September 6 at imleagues.com