Outdoor Recreation Equipment
Reserving the Rec House or Underground
The Rec House is available for groups and organizations on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reserving the Rec House for Graduation
The Rec House is available for students to hold their graduation parties. It is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact Trevor Berneking at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the house is available. Once you get confirmation that it is available for you day and time then you need to fill out the forms and return to Trevor.
PFD's (life jackets)
Cross Country Ski Sets
X Country Ski Boot Sizes
- One 37 (4.5 men's, 5.5 women's, 6 kids)
- One 39 (6 men's, 7 women's, 8 kids)
- Two 41 (8 men's, 9 women's)
- Two 43 (9.5 men's, 10.5 women's)
- One 44 (10 men's, 11 women's)
Sizes (The skates we have should fit 1.5-2 sizes down from your regular shoe size. Example if you wear an 8 shoe then you should try a 6 or 7 skate!)
- 1 pair of 4's (Fit's 5.5-6 shoe)
- 1 pair of 5's (Fit's 6.5-7 shoe)
- 4 pair's of 6's (Fit's 7.5-8 shoe)
- 3 pair's of 7's (Fit's 8.5-9 shoe)
- 5 pair's of 8's (Fit's 9.5-10 shoe)
- 3 pairs of 9's (Fit's 10.5-11 shoe)
- 4 pairs of 10's (Fit's 11.5-12 shoe)
- 4 pairs of 11's (Fit's 12.5-13 shoe)
- 3 pair's of 12's (Fit's 13.5-14 shoe)
Golf Clubs for Lawn Golf
Outdoor Recreation Equipment
- Equipment is available only to those individuals who hold a University membership or identification card.
- University Members may bring one (1) guest to use the equipment but must be with the guest at all times.
- Use of the equipment is free and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis
- Reservations for equipment may be made one (1) month in advance by contacting the Director of Recreation Services.
- All checked out equipment must be returned in its original rented condition: neatly packed, undamaged and complete. There is a $10 fee for unclean equipment per item.
- Failure to return the equipment back on time will result in a $10/day/item charge.
- The Director of Recreation Services has the authority to revoke equipment privileges for individuals who display inappropriate behavior and/or failure to follow the rules.
- This includes canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, paddles, oars, and PFDs.
- The water equipment may only be used during published hours and when a Recreation House Attendant is on duty.
- A Boater Safety Clinic is required for each university member and guest before use of a kayak or canoe. Good for all four years in school or as long as you are employed at BVU.
- Equipment may only be used on Storm Lake.
- Equipment must be returned the same day it was checked out.
- This includes tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, bikes, ice skates, snow shoes, cross country skies, bean bag toss, volleyball, basketball, football, racquetball, tennis, lawn golf.
- Equipment may be checked out for a 24 hour period.