Setting up Exchange E-mail on an iPad or iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Press Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Press Add Account.
- Press Exchange for account type.
- Fill in the three blank boxes with your BVU email information and press Next.
- If your BVU email account does not auto sync, Add outlook.office365.com into the Server field. Then add office.bvu.edu into the Domain field. Finally, for Username, make sure your full BVU email has been typed out. Press Done.
- Once your account information has been verified, Uncheck the Contacts option and press Save.
Now, you are all done! Depending on the amount of emails in your account, it may take some time before you are able to see all of your emails in the Mail app.
The first thing to check when setting up an iPad is to make sure that the username field has the full e-mail address in it during set up.
Otherwise, it should be very simple to set up these accounts. If you have trouble with this process, the cause is most likely an incorrect address or password, if further trouble continues please contact the 2Fix Help Desk with any questions or issues.