If you are a faculty, staff, or student member of the BVU community, the Forum Office can help you schedule all your on-campus and off-campus events. We will:
- Reserve rooms for your meetings and/or event
- Order equipment requested for your meeting
- Set your room according to your meeting specifications
- Detail and place all food and beverage orders needed for your meeting
- Coordinate technical needs requested for your event
- Help with last-minute meeting needs and requests
You can consult our Scheduling Calendar to aid in selecting a date for your event.
If you are from outside of the University and would like to make arrangements for events like Conferences and Camps on campus, BVU's facilities are available for workshops, seminars, receptions, reunions, or other gatherings.
To schedule an event, please call the Forum Office at 712.749.2401.