Business Office

Personal Authorization Number

Each student has been assigned a Personal Authorization Number (PAN). There is a link on the BVU Registrar's webpage through which students may request and/or change their number. It will be emailed to your BVU email address. If you wish to grant access to a parent/etc., you will need to share your PAN with them. BVU personnel will not discuss student records with an outside party without his/her knowledge of the student’s PAN.