- Stipends will be $500 each.
- Applicants for the Stipend must submit 2 (two) paper copies of a 500 word essay (see Application form) as well as the Stipend Application form. The essay will be judged in a double blind evaluation process by faculty and staff.
- Applications and essays must be submitted to Dr. Bartholomew-Feis, campus box 2929.
- Each Buena Vista University student is eligible to receive only one International Travel Stipend.
- Stipends are intended for international travel only. Trips within the United States and US territories are excluded from eligibility.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Stipends are intended to be used for Buena Vista University-sponsored trips or trips organized by other institutions approved in advance for academic credit.
- Stipends are for full-time, degree-seeking students doing their first international travel for college academic credit.
- Successful students will write a thank you note to the donor who makes this stipend possible.
Questions about the International Travel Stipend, as well as completed applications, should be submitted to Dr. Dixee Bartholomew-Feis in SSA 200-A or Campus Box 2929. Essays may not be emailed.