Student Deadline: Thu, Sep. 12, 2013
- Stipends may vary from $500 to $1200 depending on the cost of the course.
- Applicants for the Stipend must submit 2 (two) copies of a 500 word essay (see Application form) as well as the Stipend Application form. The essay will be judged in a double blind evaluation process by faculty and staff.
- Stipends are intended for domestic travel only.
- Stipends may only be used for
Buena VistaUniversity-sponsored travel courses.
- Stipends are for students without significant travel experience within the
and who have demonstrated financial need. US
- Only students seeking a Buena Vista University degree may apply.
- Each recipient will be expected to write a thank you note to the donor who makes this travel stipend possible.
- Applications are available in the office of Carol Williams, Director of International Student Affairs and on-line.
Questions about the International Travel Stipend, as well as completed applications, should be submitted to Dr. Dixee Bartholomew-Feis in 200-A SSA or Campus Box 2929 by no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, September 12, 2013.Download the application