According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, management, business, and finance are fields with occupational growth expected to be between 5.5-8.4 percent through 2024. With mean salaries ranging from $55,000-$97,000 (Bureau of Labor Statistics), the field of business represents endless opportunities for graduates.
Employment opportunities include careers in:
- Banking, finance, and insurance
- Human resource management
- Manufacturing, operations, and logistics
- Advertising, marketing, and sales
- Sports, facilities management, and event planning
- Business management