Having problems with the live video?
- Live video will be available at least 15 minutes before the start of the concert at 3 p.m. If you are unable to see video after 2:45 p.m., please try refreshing the page.
- Buena Vista University is utilizing live video streaming services from uStream. The program can also be seen on the uStream website at ustream.tv/channel/blue-sapphire-concert.
- The program can be viewed on video-capable mobile and tablet devices. However, to avoid delays it is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection.
- The program is best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
- If you continue to experience problems with live video, please contact the webmaster.